To publish the application, you can choose one of the publishing options, individually or from Sizze's account.
The application publishing process consists of three steps, registering to the Apple Developer program, connecting the Apple Developer account to Sizze's account, and the final step is publishing itself.
Let’s get started!
You can create an Apple ID Account on the Apple ID Page
You can create an Apple Developer Account on the Apple Developer Page which costs $99.
1. In the Publish settings, click on the file to download an individual CRS certificate. A CER format file will be downloaded to your device.
2. Login to your personal account and create an iOS distribution certificate. When creating, upload the certificate from step 1.
Then download the certificate. The certificate can be downloaded ONLY ONCE.
3. Create a Push Notifications service (APNs) profile key. You can view it at any time. When registering a key, an input field will open for you to enter the name of the key, you can give any name to the key.
At the end of creating the key, you must download the P8 file. It can only be downloaded ONCE.
4. Sign in to your Apple ID, go to application passwords, create a new password, for this you give a name to the password, after which a 16-digit application password will be generated.
You must save this password, it can only be copied ONCE.
5. Go to Sizze's account settings and click on publish settings.
1) Enter the Push ID of the P8 file that you created in the third step.
2) Upload the CER file from the first step.
3) Upload the P8 file itself.
4) Enter your Apple ID.
5) Enter the 16-digit code from the fourth step.
6) Enter the Team ID that you can find on the top right corner of your Apple Developer account.
1. Create an Identifier certificate.
2. Create a profile certificate.
3. Create an application in the App store connect service.